Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Cookbook Collection

Cookbook Collection:



Hey Beauties!




So, this is a little bit of an unusual post, but I have a few cookbooks which I really love using and thought I would share with you. P. S I am vegetarian so thats why I have a few vegetarian orientated books!


Franco Manca
Artisan Pizza 
to make Perfectly at home
RRP: $7NZD



This book has some amazing and unique pizza recipes, which you would never think of yourself.



Keep Calm and VEG(eterian)
(This was a gift so I don't know the price, sorry!)


How cute is the title?


Vegetarian
 Everday Recipies to Enjoy
(Another gift!)


The recipes in this are delicious!


Mini Delights
Tiny but perfect cakes, pies, desserts and sweets
RRP: $12



The page edges on this book are to die for!


Hope this gives you a few ideas next time you are cookbook shopping!

Thanks for reading,


Love Becca

xo







No comments:

Post a Comment