Make-up Brush Cleaning Beauty Hack
Hi Beauties!
So I'm sure many of you have probably seen the silicone brush cleaning mat and glove which retail between $32-39USD. If you haven't sent hem before, you can check them out here. Although this looks like a pretty useful invention to me, and as much as I wanted one, I could not justify the price. However, I am happy to share that I have found a pretty good hack for this problem.
Cleaning make-up brushes is a pain, especially if you don;t have a surface to help remove the make up. Thats why i decided to give a regular silicone baking glove a go-it looked pretty similar to the Sigma one, so I thought why not?
The baking glove worked a treat- mine was only $6NZD at the warehouse, and is really large, has lots of raised surface area, and is waterproof (obviously). I would say you could pretty much find these at any shop that sells kitchenwares.
Hope this helps, and thanks for reading!
Love Becca
xo




No comments:
Post a Comment