Sunday, 12 April 2015

Michael Todd true organics: Is it worth it?

Michael Todd, True Organics


Hey beauties,

I picked up my Michael Todd true organics face care set for acne a little while back and have really been trying to give it a fair go and a bit of love because, you know, its Michael Todd. However, aside from the odd product, I am really struggling to justify and appreciate this purchase, which is really disappointing!


I purchased a $30NZD, 5 set pack on NZ sale, which was a bargain, and contained the charcoal range, which included: Jojoba Charcoal facial scrub, Moisture lite non-oily hydrating lotion, blue green algae bacterial toner, charcoal detox deep pore gel cleanser and kaolin clay detoxifying face mask.


In theory these products sounded amazing for my skin, however in reality they were drying, smelt really awful and made me break out! I gave the range 3 weeks following the instructions religiously and using nothing else on my skin. The scrub was pretty good, but every thing else let me down.





I'm hoping that I just got a dud pack, or perhaps these products weren't right for me, as I have heard some really good things about Michael Todd, but I will definitely not be repurchasing after my experience!




Thanks for reading,

Love Becca 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment