Tangle Teezer review
Hi lovelies!
I am super dooper excited to make this post! I have been trying to get my mitts on a tangle teezer for a wee while now- finally tracked one down at my local hairdressers- and I am happy to report they totally live up to there reputation. I got mine in pink, in the salon elite style, which was the cheapest, but still pretty pricey at $28NZD, which was why I had been a bit hesitant about making the purchase.
The brush fits really comfy in the palm of my hand, is durable, easy to use and best of all gets rid of all your tangles (you would sure hope so for $28!). The bristles are soft, but not too flexible, and the whole brush just feels good quality, not like it is going to fall apart in my hands. The bristles are also different sizes, so brush well through my thick hair, and all my curls.




No comments:
Post a Comment