Monday, 20 April 2015

Product Recommendation: Remington Perfect Big Curls




Remington Perfect Big Curls


Hi Beauties!



So I picked up this baby for a bargain from Noel Leeming for $26NZD on sale, and I have been in love with it for the past week. It has a stand at the bottom, to keep the heat from touching the surface, an easy on/off button and makes amazing big curls(it also comes in a smaller size, for smaller curls). 


The round plastic you see round the outside is what you wrap your hair around, with the heated barrel  underneath (this makes it really hard to burn yourself). The hair is guided into place, and it has a clip at the bottom that holds your hair in place, and you don't need to hold it long, put it gives perfect, super easy big curls!






Overall I thoroughly recommend this product for big, easy and quick curls!
Thanks for reading,


Love Becca
xo








No comments:

Post a Comment