Best of The Body Shop
Hi Beauties!
Today I bring you some of the best products of the body shop(however I'm sure there are many more amazing products I am yet to get my hands on). Not only do I love the Body shop for its great products and amazing scents, I also really love the fact that they are ethical in fair trade and don't test on animals as well as being environmentally friendly!
To start with I have the Body Shop Concealer pencil in shade 06. I use this crayon style concealer (although its actually wood) for contouring, and it blends out beautifully. The formula is creamy and hydrating and I am in love.
This next product is my latest obsession and it is Coconut cream body scrub. Not only does this smell AMAZING, so good I want to eat it, but it also works really well as a gently exfoliant, especially for more sensitive areas like the face.
Born Lippy lipbalm in Satsuma Shimmer also smells super good (bit of a running theme here), and is super hydrating for the lips, creamy and comes off as a shear orange balm. Although I don't have one at the moment I also really love the lip butters.
The next couple are so good I have two! First off is the Chocomania Body lotion, which smells like (you guessed it) chocolate. Its super hydrating on dry skin. The only downfall of the is product is that once you moisturise and say accidentally put your hand to your mouth, the taste is absolutely awful! However, fair enough as its not designed for consumption. Trust me, you need this smell in your life is you are a chocolate lover.
I then have two large bottles of the Cranberry Joy shimmer lotion, one of which is a holiday design bottle. This product os really cool as its a great moisturiser but also gives the skin a wee bit of shimmer, which is great for summer!
And here we have it, my faves of the body shop.
Thanks for reading!
Love Becca
xo












No comments:
Post a Comment