Maybelline Baby Skin Review
Hi Beauties!
So I in recently tracked down the Maybelline Baby skin, and I cannot rave about it enough! This product has proved extremely popular, as it was sold out in pretty much every store I tried (in New Zealand). I grabbed a tube at Farmers Department Store for $16NZD, but I later saw it for $11NZD at Countdown Supermarkets (Grrrr), so I would recommend getting it there instead!
I think that quite a few people have decided they dislike this product, but one thing to keep in mind is that its not a primer, but rather a pore eraser, and a great one at that!
Baby skin has a clear formula thats super lightweight and soothing on the skin-even the packaging's cute!
I have tested mine under foundation for 2 weeks, using it everyday and I have found it really does an amazing job blurring my pores, and giving my skin a much smoother base for foundation. I personally have problem pores around my nose area, and these were dramatically reduced!
Overall I give this product a 9/10, and would absolutely purchase again!
Thanks for reading, and hope this helped!
Love Becca
xo



No comments:
Post a Comment