Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Haul and Birthday Presents | Cotton On, Pandora, Kmart, Marc Jacobs

Haul and Birthday Presents


Hi Beauties!




So, this week I'm back with a recent wee shopping haul, and some of the things i got for my birthday (not everything though-as I was very lucky and got lots!)

To start with the haul, one of the first things I picked up, and probably one of my favourites is this light box that comes with letters so you can write message! This was $22NZD from Kmart, which is really cheap compared to how much I've seen them for at other places.



Also from Kmart is this white photo frame which was $2NZD (Bargain!), that I filled it with something I printed myself, which I found online. I have seen prints like this for around $40NZD, so it is way cheaper to make them yourself!




I also got this plate from Lee Anne Yare, Collected, which I'm a wee bit annoyed at in that the website made it look as though you were purchasing a set of 4 plates. However, it is still really cute.




Next up is this black fake leather handbag from Cotton on online (I believe its technically from rubi shoes), with gold hardware at the bottom. This bag is huge and will be great for carrying around a laptop, and it also has a longer detachable handle, and a wee purse inside that zips up and has a cord that attaches it to the bag. It was a great deal for $15AUSD



This ones a bit of a random purchase, and is also from Cotton on online. It's a wee stamp that was only $1AUSD, and says 'you have cat to be kitten me meow!', who doesn't need this in their life?




Last thing I picked up from Cotton On is this gold necklace which is triangles and two chains that connect into one. I am obsessed with this necklace and have been wearing it a lot, it was a steal for only $5AUSD.






These wee studs are from pandora and were half price, so I could't resist. The stones in the middle are a very light blue. From memory they were $20NZD?




Next up are just a few of the birthday presents I received (I was very spoiled!)

I was given some money and with it I brought a Pandora essence bracelet and the silver respect charm, and received the pink caring charm as a gift! The bracelet was $89NZD, and the charm around $40NZD.





Sticking to Pandora, I also received a fixed clip Daisy bead which I am in love with! 


This next gift is amazing, it's the Daisy dream Marc Jacobs gift set and it smells so good! Along with the perfume also comes a body lotion and shower gel, and even the box is beautiful!





Another Pandora item! This wee ring is a daisy chain with little sparkles and I am in love!




I also received this beautiful silver anklet with wee balls along the chain!





Thanks for reading!

Love Becca

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment