DIY | Terrariums and Wall prints
Hi Beauties!
So I have been wanting to create a terrarium for ages, and it's super simple and easy to do yourself!
Terrarium:
Step one:
Find you own terrarium.
I got mine for only $5NZD from Nz Sale, and it was the cheapest one I had seen around
Step two:
Chose the plants you want to go in the terrarium.
My terrarium ended up smaller than I thought so I could I only for one succulent in.
Step three:
Depot you plant and place it in your terrarium.
Ok, I kind of butchered this step, but to be fair I don't think the plant I brought was the healthiest to start with. I also did it inside a plastic bag to save the mess from the soil
Ta da, thats it. It' so easy, but the results are so cute! Mine is sitting on my coffee table. I will absolutely be making another, but next time with a bigger bowl, so I can fit more plants in, and won't crush them.
Washi Tape wall prints:
I also made my own wall prints, and place them up with washi tape. Prints from online are super dooper expensive, so I designed my own on the computer, printed it and put it up on the wall with some Washi tape. I plan to create a wall display, and try to add the prints onto card to make them a bit more secure!
Hope this gave you some ideas, and thanks for reading!
Love Becca
xo







No comments:
Post a Comment