The Best of Rimmel
Now I personally have had a few issues with Rimmel, but there is something about the Rimmel London line that I love. They have some really great quality products, at affordable prices.
Lipsticks
I've only tried the Rimmel London Kate Moss lipsticks in the shades 31 and 32, and they are amazing! The formulas are creamy, once smelling and have great colour pay off, as well as being really affordable, I picked mine up from Feel Unique), but they can also be purchased at Farmers. I have also heard a lot of other people rave about the other shades these lipsticks come in.
Concealer
I am really enjoying the Rimmel London wake me up concealer (in the shade 010 Ivory), with its creamy formula and wand applicator. The formula is smooth and well- covering and also has a really pleasant feel to it. It also does really well covering under-eye circles, and I believe I purchased mine for around $18NZD at Farmers, but it can probably be found cheaper elsewhere.
Foundation
I recently picked up the Rimmel London Match Perfection, SPF 18 foundation in the shade 081, Fair Ivory. Its a great foundation for those days where you don't want to be wearing to much, as it gives a light to medium coverage. It spreads well and has a super handy pump (which is a real selling point!). The only downside to this foundation is that it comes in a limited number of shades, and tends to stick to lighter skin tones. I got mine for $23NZD, which is a pretty good deal for foundation in New Zealand.
Primer
I also picked up the Rimmel London Lasting Finish primer, to go along with my other purchases. The Rimmel stand had a buy two get one free offer, so I managed to score this for free (Hooray!), otherwise its around $17NZD. This primer comes with a really generous amount, more than a lot of other primers. It's white based, obviously goes on clear, and spreads really smoothly across the skin. It's done a pretty good job keeping my foundation on, and helps me to apply easier as well. For how much you get in the bottle, its a real winner in my books!
I will definitely be picking up some more Rimmel London products in the future!
Thanks for reading :)
Love Becca
xo










No comments:
Post a Comment