Tuesday, 24 November 2015

'Let it glow' Pur Minerals Mini's review | Blush, Bronzer and Highlighter sticks


Pur Mini's review


Hi beauties!



One thing I feel would make a great stocking stuffer for the beauty lovers, or christmas present for those on a budget is the pur mini's set I recently picked up.





I believe the set was around $10, and is great value, including a cream stick blush, bronzer and highlighter, each at 4.8 grams per tube. They make super cute minis, but are also practical because it gives you a chance to use up product before it goes off.





So far I feel these products are great quality, and I love the underlying shimmer they have to them, they are perfect for summer (as is coming up in New Zealand) due to the cream formula that helps to keep skin moisturised. However they are also wearable for winter and fall, with the products falling in a deeper colour range, they would go beautifully with a berry lip.

The packaging is also adorable:



Overall I would really recommend this product as a sweet were stocking filler for christmas, or for yourself! ;)
Thanks for reading, 





Love always,

Becca

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment