Marbled plate DIY
Hi Beauties!
So today I tried out some DIY which was super simple but really effective!
To create these marble plates you will need:
-Plain plate or saucer (you could use other things as well)
-Plastic container you don't mind ruining
-Kebab sticks
-Nail polish of multiple colours
Fill your container with water and begin to drop in blobs of nail polish, I recommend doing this quickly if you are using multiple colours at once. Once you're happy dip your plate into the water in a scooping motion that pulls the nail polish cover onto the front of the plate. Repeat this as many times as you please, and use the kebab sticks to swirl patterns and to scoop excess polish of the surface. Leave to dry for a little when its done.
I am in love with these and am thinking about making a few more, and some smaller ones as ring or soap holders!
Thanks for reading!
Love Becca
xo




No comments:
Post a Comment