Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Homewares and a bit of Beauty Haul | Forever New, Typo, Ted Baker & more


Homewares and Beauty Haul 





Hi Beauties! Sorry i've been MIA for a little while, but I'm now back with a wee collection of what I've purchased lately to start off! I hope you enjoy!

The Body Shop: Banana Shampoo
$25NZD





The Body Shop: Wild Rose hand Cream
$12NZD





Ballantyne's Department store: Diamond Wall Decor
$10NZD





Typo: Milk Jar Holder
$2.50AUS




The Warehouse: Small Woven Flax Heart
$3NZD



Farmers Department Store: Blue Glass Goblets
$4NZD (with 75% off)





Typo: White Pattern Mug
$1AUSD




Ballantyne's Department Store: Yellow 'contain' container with wooden lid
$10NZD




Typo: Candle holder
$1NZD



Typo: Sea-foam green cushion
$10NZD





Ballantyne's Department store: Ted Baker make up bag
$45NZD, (with 30% off)





Kmart: Copper Wire Blanket Basket
$15NZD




Forever New: Brown Cashmere winter coat
$98NZD, (with 50% off, and an additional 25%)




Thanks for reading!

Love Becca
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment