Lipidol cleansing face oil
Right off the bat, Lipidol was one brand I was really impressed with, due to their simplistic yet appealing packaging, and that they offered a range of products all for a set price of $9.95NZD.
When first using the cleansing face oil I found the product a little mystifying as the product appeared to be a liquid, but was actually more of an oil and when you add water turns into a white cleansing gel, but I found with a little practise it worked great. The oil was really moisturising, but not in a greasy way. It also works really well at removing makeup, including the eyes.
Overall, this product was a great price and very impressive quality, and I can't wait to try out other products of the brand.
If you want to find out more about Lipidol, click here. I found mine at Farmers department store.
Thanks for reading,
Love Becca
xo


No comments:
Post a Comment