Saturday, 20 September 2014

Recent purchases

RECENT PURCHASES

xo Beauty lashes

Gerard Cosmetics, 1995 lipstick by Jaclyn Hill



"Help! I have money for another beauty product I must have, but I just don't know what to buy!" I here you say? 
Not to worry, I present to you the xo Beauty lashes and Gerard Cosmetics lipstick.


I recently purchased myself a pair of the "Romantic" false lashes for a bargain $6. 99NZD, along with the Duo false eyelash glue for $12. 00NZD, which is an investment, I assure you. To start with the glue, I purchased it in dark but I do recommend the clear for less of a mess, and less need for two- inch eyeliner ;) However, the tube comes with a very generous amount of glue that will last you awhile.

I also really love these lashes as they have a clear, comfortable band, and are lovely and soft, comfortable and are made of real hair. Now, if you are not after the dramatic and rather 'showy' looking eye, I would recommend another type of lash as I found the "romantic" a bit too much for  daytime time wear, but other than that I have no complaints. 

These lashes are designed by New Zealander, and you tuber Shannon Harris (Shaaanxo), so it's always good to support a local, plus it means cheaper shipping of $4NZD.
Purchase your own pair here :)




Another purchase which just arrived is my Gerard Cosmetics 1995 lipstick by Jaclyn Hill, which I picked up from whitening lightening for I believe $20USD. This lipstick is described as the 'Kylie Jenner' lip colour, and I have to say this is very true to form. While appearing a slightly darker shade of red than I imagined, i still love this colour and its perfect for winter/autumn and those colder months, or a dark berry summer lip (if thats what your feeling).  The formula for this lipstick is creamy smooth, and rather moisturising. It also comes in the most gorgeous gold tube, a total must have!
Get it here 




Once again, thanks for reading!

Love Becca :)

xo











No comments:

Post a Comment